When people look for a real estate professional to assist them in buying or selling property, they want knowledge, experience, and integrity. It really isn’t any more complicated than that.So, I work hard to give those three things to my clients. My goal is to make your experience as my client one you will never forget because you were treated as well as you have ever been treated!
If You’re Buying. . .
- It doesn’t matter if you’re buying a home or investment property I’ll make sure you receive the best quality service possible.
- You’ll always have the in-depth market and neighborhood information you need. Tracy’s background in finance as well as regularly monitoring the current market trends enables Tracy to negotiate the best possible pricing for her clients. If You’re Selling. . .
- Your home will receive maximum exposure to the triangle market via traditional marketing and creative internet marketing. including syndication to all of the major real estate web portals including Trulia, Zillow, Backpage, Oodle, Craigslist, Activerain, and many more.
- You’ll never have to wonder about the activity on your property. Tracy runs weekly showings/sales reports which provides an indication of where we are in the market. Tracy also presonally calls each one of her sellers weekly to review the situation, regardless of the amount of progress there is to report.
- You’ll have the information you need to confirm our marketing strategy or respond to changes in the marketplace. At the first of each month, I will provide you with an updated competitive market analysis on your home and an updated Absorption Rate for your neighborhood. If you’re not familiar with the value of reviewing Absorption Rates, give me a call. I’ll be glad to introduce you to this powerful tool.
My Background and Interests
- Tracy Santrock is a native Texan who grew up in a real estate family there and learned it required hard work, long hours and dedication.
- Tracy Santrock migrated to the Triangle 20 years ago and has lived in Cary, Apex, and Chapel Hill so she knows the area well.
- Tracy Santrock’s previous background in business, marketing, and finance has enabled her to bring a strong business and marketing skill set to her clients.
- Tracy Santrock is happily married to her husband Mauro and she also has an 20 year old daughter Jordan that is now a Junior at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas and is in the Cox Business School Honors Program, has studied abroad and is fluent in French.
- Tracy Santrock’s passion for excellence is present in her active sports life. She completed the Boston and New York Marathons(1998, 1999), has been nationally ranked in tennis, and loves to go on long bike rides and play golf with her family.
- Tracy Santrock’s real estate practice blends today’s technology with the traditional principles of real estate.
Experience & Education Count
Tracy has a B.S in Finance from Louisiana State University and Certificate in Financial Planning from Duke University.
Tracy has consistently been a top producer at Fonville Morisey. Tracy is a member of the prestigous Founders Club and the 2009 , 2010, 2011 Fonville Morisey Preston Listings, Listings Sold, Selling, & Associate of the Year and Company Wide Selling Associate of the Year. Tracy holds several designations including CRS, ePro, ABR, SRES, and CLHMS Million Dollar Guild which places her in the top 1% of Realtors nationwide. Tracy has also been recognized by the Triangle Business Journal as one of the Top 25 Realtors in the Triangle for two years in a row! Choose an agent with experience and proven results for your next Realtor.
When you’re ready to make a move, I would be honored to have the opportunity to earn your business. Please call me at 919-656-5310, or complete the form below to send an e-mail. I look forward to adding your name to my list of clients who have experienced successful and unforgettable real estate transactions.