The work orders must be completed prior to closing and the seller is responsible for having them done.
The following conditions may require a work order:
- Unpermitted space must be permitted w/proper CO(Certificate of Occupancy).
- Wood rot, expecially for homes built with a Masonite Exterior
- Broken windows/window seals.
- Debris in crawl space.
- Dry rot or deteriorated wood.
- Earth-wood contact.
- Overgrown shrubbery.
- Electrical not in working condition.
- Gutters and downspouts blocked or missing.
- A hot water tank without a 3/4" discharge line.
- Inadequate foundation ventilation.
- Inadequate attic ventilation.
- Less than four feet of waterproof material around tub enclosures (tile, formica, etc.).
- Less than 18" clearance between soil and floor joists under entire house.
- Peeling or missing paint.
- Plumbing not in working condition.
- Water damage inside home.
- Moisture in the crawl space.
- Touch-up and paint the interior and exterior of the home
- Hook up to public water or sewer if available.
Other items to remember:
- Inspectors will need access to the attic.
- Leased equipment cannot be included in the sale (i.e. hot water tank, alarm system, etc.).
- All assessments must be paid.
- Joint maintenance agreements will be required for common road easements for maintenance on home where property line is within 3' of structure.